Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 24, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Chesty Demade chestydemade@gmail.com chestydemadee@yahoo.com

from: Chesty Demade <chestydemade@gmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Chesty Demade <chestydemadee@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 6:57 PM
subject: Re: Hello
signed-by: yahoo.com

My name is Chesty Demade. Please, do not be scared that I wrote you with this purpose since we are not known to each other before now. I wrote you because I know it is made for one to assist another. I am pleading you to ignore internet scams and rumor but bring out your heart to help me for the sake of God. You will not regret it. I am a sick woman with terminal cancer of the lungs. I have fought to survive this sickness but medical test is proving that I can't last for few months from now. I am using this medium to reach you for help. I have almost spent all my money in medications. My children except one (son) were poisoned to death together with my husband by his brothers. I have a sum of $1.6M in a Suspense Account in a bank here but since it is confirmed I will not live more than few months, I need you to be my son's foreign guardian and also help him to transfer the funds to your account in overseas since his life here is also in danger and as a small boy, he knows nothing to do. You will help him also to come and stay with you while you assist him to invest in good business there in your country. The Transfer Charges and other related documents fees will take care by me. You will take 20% of the total money, use 15% to help the less privileges and do the work of charity in your country. Then the rest 65%, help my son to invest it well in your country. I am contacting you base on trust even if I know you not. Would you do as I have asked you? Please write me urgently.
Mrs. Chesty Demade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!