Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 31, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Alexander Kiran telex.foreignopeartioncbn2@gmail.com alexanderkiran01@gmail.com

from: Alexander kiran <telex.foreignopeartioncbn2@gmail.com> 
reply-to: alexanderkiran01@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 11:35 AM
subject: Attention Dear.....
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hi, Good day and compliments,

l know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I
implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the
decision you make will go

off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please
allow me to introduce myself.I am Alexander Kiran, in 4th Battalion,
64th Armored

Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I
am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to
contact you. I am

presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an
address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
$14m (Fourteen

Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that
it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is
no stolen money

and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY: Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed
in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot
patrol and it was

agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us. This
might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up

for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above
figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money
became a problem

for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN
here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package
out to a safe

location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real
contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American
who died in an air

raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close
relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of
Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain
here, as I have

been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention.

This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to
reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to
contact me

immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray
that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Please reply to:

alexanderkiran01@gmail.com

Respectfully,

Alexander kiran,

United States Soldier:Afghanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!