Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 31, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. James Wayne Diplomatic Agent EEE.@car.ocn.ne.jp foreingtransferoffice@gmail.com 720-623-9721

Originating IP: 41.216.50.189
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: Banikoara
Country of Origin: Benin

from: MR. JAMES WAYNE <EEE.@car.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "MR. JAMES WAYNE" <foreingtransferoffice@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 6:36 PM
subject: Call or text me at (720)623-9721 for your consignment boxes
mailed-by: car.ocn.ne.jp

I'm Diplomatic Agent MR. JAMES WAYNE I have been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of hours now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in John Kennedy International Airport in united States of America with your Cash Consignment valued sum of $2.5 Million United state dollars.(Two Million five hundred thousand united states dollars) Which I have been instructed by DHL COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to your home address. The Airport Authority here demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the your Cash Consignment valued sum of $ 2.5Millions united states dollars  ready delivery,

I have presented the papers to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport custom Authorities here are demanding for OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE which they said it will be obtain from the Origin Country Benin Republic, i need your immediate call or text to this my number (720)623-9721 or can as well email me back for continuation of this delivery to your door step today,

Again, you need to email me and make sure you reconfirm this information one more time so that the delivery of your your Cash Consignment valued sum of $ 2.5M will be commenced and get to the right address once am through here.

Quick Reply connect (720)623-9721 or E-mail me on here at my email address (foreingtransferoffice@gmail.com)

YOUR FULL NAME .........
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER .......
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS ......
FAX NUMBER ...........
COUNTRY ............
CITY ............
NEAREST AIRPORT ..........
A COPY OF YOUR ID FOR IDENTIFICATION.

Send the requested information above so that we can proceed. These people are here asking me many harassment questions. I need your immediate reply so that i will be on my way to your house address once i get done with them.

Regards
Diplomat MR. JAMES WAYNE
International Airport.
Call or text me at (720)623-9721 for your consignment boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!