Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

419 scam email from Ms. Sonya Branch Attorney branch1@tutamail.com branch@tutamail.com

Originating IP: 223.197.188.206
Originating ISP: Pccw Limited
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

from: Ms. Sonya Branch <branch1@tutamail.com> 
reply-to: branch@tutamail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 7:36 PM
subject: Business Assistance

Hello Dear,

My name is Ms. Sonya Branch, I am an attorney and I am from Bahamas. I am 48yrs old. I got your email address from a business directory, and my confidence reposed on you. Although we have not met before, but I suggest that this deal will bring us together.

Please my dear, the reason I am contacting you today is because I want you to help me receive an amount of US$6 Million Dollars in your bank account. I plan to come over to your country to establish a business venture. I am willing to give you the sum of US$2 Million Dollars if you can help me receive this US$6 Million Dollars in your account. This deal is not a crime. I have got every documents to get this deal completed within 72 hours.

If you accept my proposal, please send your full name and contact address with your phone number to my private email address: branch@tutamail.com As soon as I receive your details, I will give you more details of this deal and the reason i contacted you to do this deal with me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Ms. Sonya Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!