Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 14, 2018

419 scam email from HE Ali Shareef Al Emadi Qatar Petroleum Department Finance and Account perrytina@email.cz healishareefalemadi500@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.61.7
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: perrytina@email.cz 
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:11 AM
subject: INVESTMENT
mailed-by: email.cz
signed-by: email.cz


QATAR PETROLEUM DEPARTMENT

Greetings !,

I am HE Ali Shareef Al Emadi Manager of Finance and Account Department, Qatar Petroleum.

I have $ 10.5m for Investment.

Please contact me if you are interested, I will have to transfer the fund to any of your accounts designated as a Contract Fund to avoid any query from the authority in your Country. I sent this message from my private email; I will give you more details through my official email at the receipt of your response to prove myself and office.

Regards,
HE Ali Shareef Al Emadi,
Finance and Account.
Qatar Petroleum Department.
Email: healishareefalemadi500@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. this guy also emailed me. he used the address: financeanda556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!