Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

419 scam email from Morin Jeffson "morinjeff"@ark.ocn.ne.jp morin_jeffson@yahoo.com morinjeffson11@outlook.com

Originating IP: 153.184.16.218
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Osaka
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Morin Jeffson <"morinjeff"@ark.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: morin_jeffson@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 12:21 AM
subject: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME.
mailed-by: ark.ocn.ne.jp

Good Evening to you!

My name is Morin Jeffson, from London -England, I school and work as a fashion
designer for part time job after my school. Am the only child of my parents, my
father died on a fatal auto accident on his way to see my sick mother at the hospital
where she was admitted for Cancer treatment, she also died when she heard about
the death of my father in same day at the hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had willed part of his Real Estate Business, Gas
Stations and a total sum of (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling)
to me. After the death of my both parents, things became hard for me, paying my
school fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other needs with my fashion
designer work, I went to the bank where my late father deposited the fund on my
behalf to with-draw money in other to take care of my self and pay for my school fees
with other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not be able to with-draw
from the deposited money, because my father had put a clause on the Will, which he
used in depositing the fund with them, saying that before I will be given access to the
money, I will either have to be 30 years old or if only I get married before the age of 30 ,
in which case, my husband will be legible to claim the money on my behalf by standing
in as my late fathers next of kin to claim the deposited fund on my behalf.

Today I am only 26 years old. And I have no access to the money till I am 30 years. So,
I contact you to stand as my husband to claim this fund on my behalf and in case if you
are married already, you can still help me by standing in as my late father’s next of kin
to the deposited fund. So, please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated
as I will part with 20% of the total sum (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds
Sterling),while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the
money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust so we can
achieve this deal together. This transaction will last for two weeks after you get back to me
on how serious you are to claim this fund on my behalf. Reply me at: morinjeffson11@outlook.com

Yours Sincerely,
Morin Jeffson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!