Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 15, 2018

419 scam email from Mr. Yu Jung Yong Song:foreign.payment@onet.eu payments@onet.eu bashir.muntazar@onet.eu

Originating IP: 79.98.107.236
Originating ISP: Delta Softmedia Ltd.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Bulgaria

from: Yung C. <Song:foreign.payment@onet.eu> 
reply-to: payments@onet.eu
to: Recipients <foreign.payment@onet.eu>
date: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:51 AM
subject: Mutual multi-million business trust

Mutual multi-million business trust By regard I have for your office I make this urgent proposal to you with believe that you disappoint this confidence. I am Mr. Yu Jung Yong son of General Ri Yong-gil Thaek executed in January 2015 by North Korea leader, Kim Jong-un. I have since re-located to United States of America permanently out of North Korea regime of Kim Jong-un who is bent in killing all our family members he perceived as his enemies. I am writing to request your honest partnership in receiving and managing a considerable sum of money as fund manager. In the heat of the current events with my family, I have been asked by the fund managers to move the funds to a safer country abroad to avoid being confiscated. In the light of this I have appointed our age long family friend who is a consultant based in Holland, Mr. Bashir Muntazar to oversee the movement of this fund in order to stay within the confines of Europe financial laws. I am therefore writing under the umbrella of his office and asking you to deal with him directly in this transaction. I am offering you a total share of 10% as reward to you for standing in as a sublet beneficiary to the claim, an additional 5% is set aside to reimburse for expenses in the course of the transaction and the balance of 90% will be invested upon your strong recommendation in your chosen destination. If you are willing to provide this partner with me forward your personal detail and mobile phone number(s) to his personal email address: bashir.muntazar@onet.eu, otherwise please feel free to decline. We look forward to a great business relationship. Regards, Yu Jung Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!