Search FraudFYI

Sunday, August 19, 2018

419 scam email from Engr. Brown Gunnarsson's Dying Widow Mrs. Barbara Gunnarsson barbara.gunnarsson06@gmail.com

from: Barbara Gunnarsson <barbara.gunnarsson06@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc:
date: Aug 15, 2018, 5:41 AM
subject: RE: Dear SIR/MADAM
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear SIR/MADAM,

I am Mrs. Barbara Gunnarsson from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Gunnarsson {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Saudi Arabia for 25 years before he died on the 26th o August, 2016. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death,he deposited the sum of $15.5m US Dollars with a security company In Europe and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a less privilege, orphanage,church organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think I will need any telephone communication  I have since lost my ability to talk in this regard.Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the lawyer who will give you the documents/details of the transaction and guide you through the process.

Await your responds

God bless you.

Mrs. Barbara Gunnarsson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!