Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 11, 2018

419 scam email from Miss Rosy Armen virgini_005@yahoo.co.jp rosy.armen@hotmail.com rosy.armen@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.207.17.118
Originating ISP: Orange Cote D'ivoire
City: Daoukro
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: virgini_005@yahoo.co.jp
from: Miss Rosy.Armen <rosy.armen@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: "Miss Rosy.Armen" <rosy.armen@yahoo.com>
to: "rosy.armen@hotmail.com" <rosy.armen@hotmail.com>
date: Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 5:57 AM
subject: Dearest One, My name is Miss Rosy Armen from Cote d'ivoire, i am 21 years old. I need your help so that i can get my fund ( $2.5 million USD ) which i inherited from my late father from company here before his death. i am an orphan, I will give you 30% of the total fund, after everything has been in done. Please reply me immediately you receive this mail so that i will detail you more about me and this my inheritance. yours sincerely, - Miss Rosy Armen

Miss Rosy Armen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!