Search FraudFYI

Friday, August 31, 2018

Employment scam email from Heniria Nellian www.@muse.ocn.ne.jp heniriakind@gmail.com

Originating IP: 105.112.28.254
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: heniria nellian <www.@muse.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: heniria nellian <heniriakind@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Aug 29, 2018, 10:39 PM
subject: NANNY & DRIVER NEEDED URGENTLY.
mailed-by: muse.ocn.ne.jp

NANNY & DRIVER NEEDED URGENTLY.

Hello Dear, I am Heniria Nellian from UK, I am 48 Years Old, based and
grown up in UK with my 3yrs old daughter. I am seeking for the
services of a female nanny and a male driver preferably from the
Philippines or anywhere in the world to come and work for me in the
U.K, I am willing to offer 450 pounds sterling per week and will
provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation. If
interested please contact me on my email address: (heniriakind@gmail.com)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!