Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 20, 2018

419 scam email from Mrs. Patricia Hernandez ING Bank UAE Account Auditor pc04@dgspm.com h.patricia@zoho.com

Originating IP: 185.244.213.109
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Paris
Country of Origin: France

from: Patricia <pc04@dgspm.com> 
reply-to: h.patricia@zoho.com
to: Recipients <pc04@dgspm.com>
date: Oct 14, 2018, 10:33 AM
subject: I have a business proposal for you

Hello Dear!
My name is Mrs. Patricia Hernandez, I work in ING Bank UAE as an account auditor. I have a business offer of US$5.8 Million that will profit both of us, but first I want to know if I can trust you. It is 100% safe but I cannot do it alone, so am contacting you have the required value need. You can write me back on my private email for more explanation via: h.patricia@zoho.com

B. regards
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!