Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 28, 2018

419 scam email from Ms. Nadege Levis nadegeeonelevis@yahoo.co.jp

from: Miss Nadege Levis <nadegeoneclevis@yahoo.co.jp> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Miss Nadege Levis <nadegeeonelevis@yahoo.co.jp>
to: 
date: Oct 25, 2018, 5:55 AM
subject: From Miss Nadege Levis,
signed-by: yahoo.com

Greetings to you,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With all due respect, I want to finance a charity project in your country for our benefit. Can you devote your time and be totally committed  to run the humanitarian project sponsored totally by me; with what I inherited from my late father, Please confirm your interest if you can handle such a project with honesty. I will give you more details as soon as I receive your response.

God bless you.
Ms. Nadege Levis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!