Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 27, 2018

419 scam email from Orphaned Refugee Lindsay Trembley lindsay.@bronze.ocn.ne.jp linsayyhang@gmail.com trembleylindsay@gmail.com

Originating IP: 185.182.81.182
Originating ISP: Novoserve B.v.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Germany

from: Lindsay Trembley <lindsay.@bronze.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Lindsay Trembley <linsayyhang@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Oct 19, 2018, 12:20 PM
subject: My Dear Friend,
mailed-by: bronze.ocn.ne.jp

My Dear Friend,
Nice connecting to you through this medium, Though we have not meet each other before, but in life I have come to realize that what ever life or road we may choose to follow,it greatly depends on what we wish to accomplish and one can not achieve a success story with out the other, I am sure you will be willing to help out in my situation

My name is Lindsay Trembley, I am in so much pains and trauma here, Living in a refugee camp in Republic of Benin as a result of war in my country South Sudan, I earnestly want to leave here as soon as possible and soon as am able to have help and to claim my inheritance fund deposited here by my late father.

Please let me know if you can receive this fund in your country safe while you look for a good school there for me to further my studies.

And I will be so please to start a new life there, Let me know when you receive this message so I can write you to share more about this with you, Hope to hear from you again, Leave me a message on my regular email.( trembleylindsay@gmail.com ) Thanks for your hands of friendship and help.
Have a blessed filled day and remain bless.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!