Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Loan scam email from Mrs. Maria Esther info@post.com mariaesther2inc@consultant.com

Originating IP: 200.74.207.3
Originating ISP: Dayco Telecom, C.a.
City: Caracas
Country of Origin: Venezuela

from: Maria Esther <info@post.com> 
reply-to: mariaesther2inc@consultant.com
to: 
date: Oct 25, 2018, 5:54 AM
subject: Investment Proposal

Sir/Madam,

My name is Mrs. Maria Esther I am a loan and investors facilitator. I have contact of wealthy investors who are willing to invest to the tune of $800,000,000 on genuine projects and investments. Kindly get back to me with a brief introduction of your investment/project proposal if you need my services so that I can link you to an investor.

Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!