Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 23, 2019

419 scam email from Mrs. Leslie Amy Earl leslieearl02@outlook.com

Leslie Amy Earl <leslieearl02@outlook.com> 
to: 
cc: 
date: Mar 18, 2019, 3:21 AM
subject: Hi
mailed-by: outlook.com
signed-by: outlook.com


Am Leslie Earl and I am an International Auditor and am contacting you because I believe you can be of help in the matter at hand and trust me you have nothing to worry about at all.

Everything is perfectly well and safe too and I am not on here to steal your information or nor to hold anything against you at all in anyway.

I have been working with a Security Company to Audit their Account for more than 12 years now and I have a very file with all the required documents which can claim you as the next of kin to the owner of the fund and the good news is that the owner of the fund died some years back and myself and my husband have done so much findings and after the findings we have come to realize that the woman does not have any relatives around her and right now we have gotten all the necessary documents which can certify you as her immediate next of kin to claim her fund.

Her Death Certificate and Will before her demised and her Certificate of Ownership of the fund are all available. I will want you to kindly reply back to show interest and we can go further from here.

Mrs.Leslie Amy Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!