Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

419 scam email from Beatrice Johnson beamdu7@gmail.com beatrcejohnson7@gmail.com

from: Beatrice Johnson <beamdu7@gmail.com> 
reply-to: beatrcejohnson7@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Nov 10, 2019, 11:09 PM
subject: I need Your Urgent assistance.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


I need Your Urgent assistance.

My name is Beatrice Johnson. The only daughter of the late Mr. Madou
Johnson. Here in Burkina Faso, i got your profile while searching for
contact on internet; I am contacting you to help me receive some
amount of money in your country. So that I can travel To America to
continue my education over there,

Before my father died he deposited the Sum of ($4.5Million) in a bank
here and he advised me before he died to look for a faithful and
reliable foreigner, who can help receive the Funds outside country, So
that I can travel to meet you in your country. For my share percentage
of the total amount 4.5 Million, from your county I will travel to
America to continue my education and business.

I hope you are capable to receive the 4.5 Million in your country with
trust.  I will like to travel to your country immediately the bank
wire the funds into your account. You will take 30% of the total 4.5
Million for your good and kind assistance to me. I will send to you
the full details concerning the funds immediately I hear from you
soon.

My Regards,

Beatrice Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!