Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 13, 2015

419 scam email and fake photos from Dr Frank Tim timfrank80@yahoo.com

from:    Frank Tim <timfrank80@yahoo.com>
reply-to:    Frank Tim <timfrank80@yahoo.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:04 AM
subject:    FROM DR TIM
mailed-by:    yahoo.com
signed-by:    yahoo.com

Attn


My name is,Dr.frank Tim ,I am in Ghana now I want you to help me on something,to invest my money in your country.
I made this money through my late father Mr.Tom Tim,who died in a plain crash on he's way to Moscow,Russian in year 2001,
before he's death he deposited the sum of $60 million and 34 kilo of Gold in a bank in London,
because of some problem of relatives that's why I am in Ghana now looking for a reliable person that I can invest this fund together with,
 if you have any question to ask feel free and ask  me or you can contact me on my no
 I will be very glad if you can assist me in this transaction.

Thanks

Dr Frank Tim

attachment; filename="gold bar-741367.jpg"
This photo is also used in many other scams according to Google image searches






attachment; filename=photo20_02_2006.JPG




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!