Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 19, 2015

419 scam email from BANK CENTRAL ASIA Dr. Steve Allen steveallen732@gmail.com

from: Steve Allen <steveallen732@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:38 AM
subject: FROM BANK CENTRAL ASIA
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

BANK CENTRAL ASIA
Menara BCA 20th Floor, Grand Indonesia
Jalan M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta INDONESIA

Good Day Dear

I am Dr Steve Allen, the Credit Officer in BCA (BANK CENTRAL ASIA).I
have a business proposal in the tune of $18.5m. After a successful
transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
If you are interested, send me the following;Full names,Current
residential address,Private phone number,Age,Sex,Occupation through my
private email and I will give you more details on how we will execute
this project.Your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.


Kind Regard
Dr.Steve Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!