Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

419 scam email from Bashir Saleh Bashir bashirsalehbashir105@hotmail.com tsaleem.66@gmail.com

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

Salam Alaikum,

I saw your email contact on Asian Notebook.I will require the assistance  of a brother in the investment of Twenty five Million US Dollars. I have had so much trouble having this funds invested due to the fact that i am unable to move around and have been in a secret location . If you can help me to secure this funds and invest it any area such as Real Estate, Private Equity shares, Debentures, Information Technology (INFOTECH) Computer Engineering, manufacturing plastic insulation, and the sea, so the export of food in Asia or in America or Europe.
,
I will reward you with a percentage of the funds and you shall be my investment manager  for me in your region.

We shall discuss more once you get in touch.

regards ,
Bashir Saleh Bashir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!