Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

419 scam email from Eng Nico John engnicojohn20@hotmail.com outlook_acbf6e4b7511f61e@outlook.com

from: Eng Nico John <engnicojohn20@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 1:48 PM
subject: PROPOSAL: Kindly help and be rewarded 20%
mailed-by: hotmail.com

From the Desk of Eng. Nico John
Executive Director

Good day,

May I introduce myself to you. I am Eng Nico John, a professional business consultant and I humbly seek your consent for a transaction that will be of mutual benefit.

Briefly about my proposal: I have a client who inherited an amount of Twenty Million, five hundred Thousand United State Dollars (20.5M$) from his late father. Now for obvious reasons which I tell you later, my client now needs help from a neutral but trusted person (which I presume you are) to safeguard the money for subsequent investment purpose as my client hope to establish in your line of business where you will become consultant/partner. I know you will wonder about it but don't worry, when I give you full details, you will understand better how profitable it will be for both parties.

For your anticipated help, you will be compensated with 20% and also we hope to establish a lasting business relationship with you thereafter which you will as well be entitled to periodical compensation as we shall agree upon. You may contact me through my private email( nicojohnformankind@outlook.com )

Please do confirm your interest and immediately I will give you the full details. On behalf of my client, thanks and God bless as I look forward to your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Eng Nico John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!