Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

419 scam email from Miss Rita Abee abelia_afaria@yahoo.co.jp lalaabaa@gmail.com

from: Abee <abelia_afaria@yahoo.co.jp> 
reply-to: Abee <lalaabaa@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:42 AM
subject: Dear friend, Greeting to you and How are you today all together with your family. I am Miss Rita abelia only daughter of my late parents,there is Political crisis in our country, i am twenty years old, I need your help to transfer the fund my late Father deposited in the Bank before he died.I want to invest the money in your country and continue my studies. the money is (six million dollars) I will give you ten% of the Total money for your help. I assure you in the name of the almighty Lord that this is legel,I will tell you more about this project Once you get back to me and also send you my pictures to know whom i am, I am waiting for your Urgent reply. Thanks and God bless you.
mailed-by: yahoo.co.jp
signed-by: yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!