Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Mikel E. Komla emilemikel@gmail.com fff.cukar@yahoo.com.ph

Originating IP: 106.10.196.177
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Singapore

from: Mikel E. Komla <emilemikel@gmail.com> 
reply-to: "Mikel E. Komla" <emilemikel@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:50 AM
subject: RE/URGENTLY!
signed-by: yahoo.com

My name is Mr. Mikel E. Komla  , a retired Auditor, I have sent  you this letter a month ago, but I'm not sure that writing to  youquickly because I have not heard from you, that's the reason why I amresending it again.

This will be my change in a certain amount of four million five hundred thousand euros (4.5 MILLION EUROS°) in offshore accounts. Are you ready to be my partner? If it's OK with you, could you please get back to me and give your phone number, so we can discuss about it better. I await your response.

Yours Mr. Mikel E. Komla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!