Search FraudFYI

Monday, February 2, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Rabiu Anoruo rabiuanoruo@mynet.com rabiuanoruo737@yahoo.com.au rabiuanoruo777@yahoo.com.au

Hello

Hello,

I am Mr. Rabiu Anoruo., from Burkina Faso in West African region.
I work with the bank of Africa here in the nation. I am writing you from my office that which will be of an immense benefit to both of us.
In my department, being the account manager I discovered an abandoned sum of $18 million USA Dollars (Eighteen million Us Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of the bank late foreign customers, a German citizen who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash.
personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 18 Million Dollars can be done and paid to you for both of us.

I will furnish you with more and you can contact me through this my private E-mail address (rabiuanoruo737@yahoo.com.au).

Endeavour to let me know your decision rather than to keep me waiting
or exposing me.

Regards,
Mr. Rabiu Anoruo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!