Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs.Asma Bashar al-Assad info@makshomes.com asmaralbashar@gmail.com asmaralbashar@muslim.com

Originating IP: 81.169.194.206
Originating ISP: Strato Rechenzentrum, Berlin
City: Berlin
Country of Origin: Germany

from: Mrs.Asma Bashar al-Assad <asmaralbashar@gmail.com> 
reply-to: asmaralbashar@muslim.com
to: 
date: Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:46 AM
subject: Investment Assistance !!!!

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs.Asma Bashar al-Assad the wife of Bashar al-Assad the Syrian President.You can log unto this website below to read more about me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asma_al-Assad

I deposited the sum of 10.5million British Pounds Sterling in Nat West Bank of London.I am looking for a trustworthy person who will assist me to invest this funds in his country. All the documents of the funds will be provided on your name through my Legal Attorney before the bank will release the funds to your nominated bank account.

As soon as the funds transfer into your account I will come over to your country for sharing of the funds and investment. You will have 30% of the funds as soon as the funds release to your account. I will have 65% of the funds for my investment in your country. while the remaining 5% will map out for the transfer expense during the transfer process to your account.

If you are interested to assist me reply me back on this my private email (asmaralbashar@muslim.com) for more details regarding this transaction.

Thanks

Mrs.Asma Bashar al-Assad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!