Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

419 scam email from Ms. Khalifa Saeed khalifasaeed813@gmail.com khalifasaeed4452@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.189.42.156
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: Khalifa Saeed <khalifasaeed813@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Khalifa Saeed <khalifasaeed4452@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 7:33 AM
subject: Salam Aleikum,

Salam Aleikum,

Good day and how are you today

I am Miss Khalifa Saeed 20 years old, the only Daughter Of Late Dr. Saeed Abubakar. From Cote d’Ivoire I am an Orphan being that I lost my Parents. My Father was a serving director of the Agricultural board in Ivory Coast here during His days.
My Father was poisoned to death by his Family members because of his wealth. Before his death He deposited the sum ($3.200, 000.00 US Dollars) in a Bank here Please I want you to help me get my fund out so that I can come join you and further my education.

As soon as I hear from you I will give you all details about this fund
And where it was deposited,
Thanks and God bless you.

Ms. Khalifa Saeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!