Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

419 scam email from Serene Agobi Williams sereneagobiwilliams@outlook.fr

from: serene agobi williams <sereneagobiwilliams@outlook.fr> 
to: 
date: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 4:54 AM
subject: FROM SERENE WILLIAMS
mailed-by: outlook.fr

Dearest One ,
Permit me to inform you my heart's desire for a business relationship with you I am Serene Agobi Williams,on my search for an honest and reliable person.I prayed over it and decided to confide in you because your integrity and what I strongly believed that it is GOD directives. Ones again I am the only daughter of late Dr and Mrs Williams. My father was a very wealthy Gold/Diamond dealer in Cotonou, the administrative capital of Benin.

My father was poisoned to death by his close business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when I was a year old and since then my father has taken me so special. Before the death of my father on June 9th 2007, in a private hospital in Cotonou, he's secretly called me by his bed side and told me of a deposit of 7,000,000,00 united state dollars (SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS) he wanted to use to establish a factory, in one of the prime SECURITE COMPANY when in EUROPE; that he used my name being the daughter as the next of kin when he deposited the money. He warned me that because of envy that he was poisoned by his close associates. He also advised me to seek for an honest foreigner in a country of my choice those associates will not hurt me as they have succeeded in poisoning him.

For your information , it has been difficult to know who is an honest person to assist me in this transaction , and for me to continue silent over looking for assistance while the DUMORAGE is increasing,i decided to make a try for you. When arrived (ABIDJAN) since my uncle wants to kill me because of this certificate of deposits as he have succeeded in collecting all my father's property left with this money.

They continuously maltreated me, and have made life very unbearable for me. The wife serves me a delicious poisoned rice meal on the 25th DEC 2014, but for the Devine mercy her daughter secretly whispered to me not to eat the meal; I wasted the meal to the bin only to find ten dead rats in the bin the following morning and that made me to run away immediately. outside the country And I don't want to stay long here. I honourably seek your assistance in the following ways: 1-To provide an account where we can transfer this money. 2-To help me arrange for better establishment. 3-To help me come over to your country to further my education. Please my intention is not to disturb your Peace or to put you into trouble for nobody knows about this or looking to arrest no, but because l am sincerely in need, And desperately need to get out of here because here is near to my country.

Among all, the most important thing is for you to be aiding me as a parent who will direct all my affair is and doings in your country. Lastly , you will promise me that you will not betray or deny me if this my money gets into your bank account in your country .

 I am ready to offer you 15% of the total money for your help. But if may be you are not in a better position to help. Please let me know. So that I can look for another helper. I am with the certificate of deposit upon demand. I will show you.

Looking forward to your kind reply soonest and may God bless you. Please reply to this

Sincerely Yours,

Serene Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!