Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 20, 2015

419 scam email with fake UK passport from ALI IBRAHIM mr_aliibrahim6@live.com

from:    ALI IBRAHIM <mr_aliibrahim6@live.com>
to:   
date:    Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:39 PM
subject:    More Explanation
mailed-by:    live.com

Thank you for your prompt response , honestly, I am coming to you with a sincere heart that both of us should benefit from this business,however, it is my wife that is suppose to take the responsibility of this package but I lost her at bomb attack about two years ago and my only brother who I would have entrusted this on, has given himself to drugs and is now in a recreation center.I am a British citizen and I am working in Iraq.

My Name is Mr Ali Ibrahim And i have attached my passport for identification purpose I want to assure you that there is no risk involved in this transaction and I want you to continue with me so that I can advise you on how to get the package.But just one thing, I have to be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here soon, I want to have a very peaceful retirement, may be re-marry again if it is almighty's wish.

I have to get this package out of Iraq immediately now that the American/British government has evacuated almost all solider earlier and planing to come back again. Others have successfully sent theirs out, except me and one other person, because I had nobody to help out. Here is how it was done, and how it will be done:

All delivery registration will be done in your name and the UN shuttle flight departs from Iraq international airport once in a week to Ecuador Australia,Canada,South Africa, Egypt, ,United States Spain and Amsterdam- Netherlands, Germany,I have also been reliably informed that there is an unscheduled flight to Thailand,Dubai and India,indonesia, Malaysia ,once in a while, and the passengers and their luggage's enjoy absolute immunity from the normal checks at these ports.A trusted crew staff of the shuttle plane takes charge of the package, and there will be another person ( a UN red cross staff ) on the flight who will take over the package on arrival after it has been delivered at the UN liaison office any of the cities depending on where we agree on.

 The package will then be transferred to you at a designated location that we will agree on by the same officer in an official UN vehicle to avoid security checks within the city, and same officer will provide cover and assistance to you until you confirm that you can take care of the situation on your own.I am very willing to give you a reasonable percentage for your role in this, so I want to tell you that i would give you 40% of the total money for helping me.

Remember that Currently no body has access to open the package even me pending when  the package is out of Iraq.So in your next mail i want you to tell me exactly any of the city among the UN flight destination port(Canada ,United States,Spain,South Africa,Germany,Amsterdam,Dubai,India and Thailand) that would be easy for you to pick up the package, So that i can commence arrangement with help of Mrs Miller( the director of diplomat here in Iraq) on how the delivery officer and UN staff would deliver the package to you at an agree city.

I would use the information you provide your full name and address for delivery registration and your contact phone number with which the officer will contact you on his arriving the agreed destination. I promise you that i would make a perfect arrangement because this fund/package is my future
I await your urgent reply
Best Regards
Mr Ali Alibrahim

attachment; filename="BRITISH_PASSPORT.JPG"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!