Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 5, 2015

419 scam email with stolen photos from romance scammer precious janson preciousjanson@hotmail.com 00221-7769 69917

MY DEAR HERE IS MY FULL LIFE STORY

My Dearest One,
Is my pleasure to know you,I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind,but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me,please i need you to accept my apologies if i have wrong you in anyway,I am Ms. precious Janson Deerow, 23 years old girl from Somalia, the daughter of late Mr Abdallah janson Deerow who was one time a Minister of Constitutional Affairs of the transitional government of Somalia under the leadership of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.On July 28, 2006, he was killed outside a mosque in Baidoa. My late father, minister of constitutional affairs, was killed after Friday prayers at the mosque by unknown gun men.

I am constrained to contact you due to the what i am facing all this while and the sudden death of my mother,The government in power has vowed to wipe my family, this has turned my life around for pains and sufferings. I ran out from my country because of this incident and to avoid untimely death, right now i don't have anywhere or who to call my relatives. I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend.
My late father deposited the sum of Four Million,Six Hundred thousand U.S Dollars (US$4,600,000.00) In one of the leading bank with my name as the "next of kin". However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me receive the fund in your country for further investments on my behalf. As you will help me with an investment purpose, and i will like to complete my studies when I will come over to your country as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.YOU CAN VISIT THE WEB SITE OF THE STORY http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5224108.stm.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. I shall appreciate your urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely with me,with a little introduction of yourself.I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one till the fund (money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund (money) gets to your account. I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever.You can reach me through this number  (00221-7769 69917) It is a Reverend  Jonathan office telephone number, please i will like you to call Whenever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with me, i am staying in the female hostel room
 142. I have already inform him, that some one may call me through the office telephone. He will send for me from the women hostel to come and speak with you. I would like to know your hobbies, I expect your honest and earliest reply. I have prepared the letter which i will send to the bank, As soon as i received your information's.
Your Full Name ------------------- / Your Address ------
Your telephone ------------/ Occupation -----------------
Your Nationality ----------------- / Age---------------------

I will send the letter to the bank, beside i will send to you the bank contacts information's upon confirmation of your contacts address which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought us together, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email.
Yours Beloved One
Precious.

lo.jpg

lu-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!