Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fake Banque Atlantique Claimant Application from Edwin Roland ESQ esqedwinroland@gmail.com +228-99462004

The Claimant Application.docx

Banque Atlantique
Place du Petit Marché
Quartier Assivito, Rue Koumore.
01 B.P 3256 Lome, Togo
Tel:(00228)2208892/91905436
Fax:(00228)2208893
Email:banqattitogo@mail-central.com
www.banqueatlantique.net
Attn:Director of Operations ( Mr. Kaka Frakoe)

Sir,

Ref : Application for the transfer/Release of safe deposit USD $10.5 million dollars registration account number # 11-011-77/BAT belongs to my distant relation .

I, <insert name>,wish to apply for the transfer of the deposit, with the registration number # 11-011-77/BAT belonging to my Late cousin Eng .J Thomas, Who Died On the 30th of April,2000,with his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road .

I hereby declare that I am the relative cousin and the next of kin to my Late cousin ,and wish that his properties that he left behind in your Bank be transferred to me as the next of kin and beneficiary as soon as my application is approved, I will provide you with all the necessary information  to prove my legality .

My full name is : ..........
Sex :......................
Home/Office address is:........
My Bank name is :..............
Account number is:...........
Company Name :...........
Telephone No :............
Fax No :...............
E-mail:.................

I will be happy if this application is approved and the safe deposited cash of USD $10.5 million dollars be released to me in my Bank account in my country and please accept this late application as it was due to the family's logistic problems consequent upon their funeral rights and I hope you will expedite action and in no account must the fund be release by any one except by me.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Name: ..........................
Sign :..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!