Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fake certificate of deposit & claim letter to UTB bank from Shiref Gaby Esq. shiref63gaby@gmail.com +228 223 685 35

APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM 01.doc

APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM
MR.KOMI VOVOR.
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE 
DEPARTMENT. (UTB)  Lome Togo
EMAIL: utb_oued_tg@live.fr
EMAIL:utb_fx_tg@mail2world.com


Sir/Madam,

Application for the release and transfer of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) from UTB dormant vault A/C N0:14-255-2A12/UTB/TG

Please be informed that I <insert name> Heiress, next of kin to late Mr.Calvin Jamy Heiress. wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) from A/C N0:14-255-2A12/UTB/TG with your bank.  

Having been informed of this incident by my late benefactors personal attorney Barrister Shiref Gaby, which the above amount / money was deposited in your bank by my deceased benefactor  Mr.Calvin Jamy Heiress. I wish as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released to me. I will gladly provide all necessary information’s and documents needed to certify I am the bonafide next of kin to the estate.

Please accept this late application, I hope you will understand and expedite action. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Mobile Telephone No:
Private fax No:
Occupation:
Age: 
Nationality:
Private Email address:
Full Name:
Address:
Signed by me…………………………..


Deposit Certificate Of MR.CALVIN JAMY HEIRESS .1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!