Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fake consignment form, fake IMF ID and fake agreement from 419 scammer Ms. Christine Lagarde christlegaard17@gmail.com +44 704 570 6465 Mrs Katie Owen

from:    christine lagard <christlegaard17@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:26 PM
subject:    Re: Delivery of Your Diplomatic Luggage 112
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

The reason why I contacted you is because as I resumed office as the new head of operations of International Monetary Committees, I discovered your abandoned consignment with your name and email address attached to the consignment as the beneficiary and I am prepared to take care of the clearance and shipment charges. All I really need from you is your total trust and honesty. I will do my part and what I expect from you is my 30% of the total money eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($8,500,000.00 USD). As the foreign operations manager, I am going to use my position and influence to make sure your consignment fund is cleared and delivered to you without any hitches. Find attached herewith a copy of the partnership agreement. I want you to carefully read the partnership agreement and confirm your satisfaction with the terms contained in the agreement so that I can authenticate it and send back to you for proper endorsement.

Meanwhile, I have obtained the consignment clearance form and I have attached to this email a copy of it. I want you to fill it out correctly and return back to me. Upon the receipt of the filled consignment form, I shall proceed with the clearance of the consignment fund and make adequate arrangement for the consignment to be delivered to your doorstep.

If you do not have a printer to print and sign this documents, Please let me no and also call me on my direct telephone number ( +44 704 570 6465 ).

I await your urgent reply.
Regards
Ms. Christine Lagarde

attachment; filename="THE FORM.jpg"

attachment; filename="TRUE ID.jpg"

attachment; filename="PARTNERSHIP BINDING AGREEMENT.doc"

PARTNERSHIP BINDING AGREEMENT

This Partnership Binding Agreement (DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT/FUNDS) is made and effective this day as stated below

BETWEEN:     MRS. CHRISTINE LAGARDE
            EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS
            INTERNATIONAL MONETARY COMMITTEES
            LONDON, UK.

AND:        MR/MRS…………………………………………………..
            ADDRESS: ……………………………………………...…
            ……………………………………………………………...

RECITALS

(a) Partners desire to join together for the pursuit of the clearance and safe delivery of consignment/funds tagged diplomatic luggage 122 with Ref: No1226/X42/206.
(b) Partners desire to enter into a partnership agreement as the most advantageous business form for their mutual purposes.
(c) Partners hereto agree to share the proceeds of this partnership agreement upon the successful clearance and safe delivery of the consignment/funds to its designated address on a shared percentage basis as stated below:
(i) 30% of the total consignment/funds would be entitled to MRS. CHRISTINE LAGARDE.
(ii) 70% of the total consignment/funds would be entitled to MR/MRS………………………………………………

In consideration of the mutual promises contained in this partnership agreement, partners agree to keep all matters regarding this mutual partnership agreement strictly confidential and not to be disclosed to any third party.
           
Any alteration made on this document after it’s endorsement renders this document valueless.

In presence whereof, this document is drawn this day……………………….


Sign:______________________            Sign:______________________
                              MRS. CHRISTINE LAGARDE    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!