Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gold scam email from Hasan Abraham hasan9abraham@gmail.com Hasan_abraham@yahoo.com nllmusic76@yahoo.co.jp

 PLEASE NOTE!! This man is NOT a retired USA soldier and is NOT in the United States he is in Cote D'Ivoire (the Ivory Coast).  A REAL US soldier would NOT be dealing illegally in gold neither here nor there AND they would have a much better grasp of the English language!  DON'T BE A VICTIM!

Originating IP: 41.189.34.39
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: Hasan Abraham <hasan9abraham@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Hasan Abraham <Hasan_abraham@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM
subject: hasan abraham

Hello, I have a serious business to run with any interested purchaser which will be a benefit to both of us but let me introduce myself.
I am hasan abraham,i deal with raw golds, diamonds, stones and jewelries in califonia, am a retired USA soldier since in the year 2000 so i base in gold business in califonia which i have some group of companies that i do purchase golds with, i only need a consumer whom i will be doing this business with and which i have some right here with me to sail that worth over (USD$65,000,000,000) stored in one of my wayhouse, If i can entrust in doing business with you, i can be pushing some golds to you with assurance which both of us would reach an agreement after seeing how worthy we are, i have 100% authentic means of pushing some golds or any goods am dealing with without any stress on the way.
I just need your letter of acceptance and we shall proceed. I have the logistics for that so you have nothing to worry.This is my personal email, let me know so we can proceed as time is very important to me. if you need any other details or information please do not hesitate to give me notice, always have it in mind that you are doing a pure business with me so you dont have to get any logical feeling and you should understand that as a trained military expert though am retired I will always play safe, but I pray you do. Awaiting your urgent positive response so we can proceed immediately, then i will come over to meet you when i am less busy in some other businesses i do here in califonia.
Always pray for me to purchase more golds in lower cost then i would make the price more considerate as a consumer. CONFIDENTIAL!
However, if you must require more information from the gold company then i will forward the e-mail address to your inbox

Best regards,
Hasan abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!