Search FraudFYI

Monday, February 16, 2015

Romance scam email from Anita Hans hraanitakjgr@outlook.com

from: anita hans <hraanitakjgr@outlook.com> 
to: 
date: Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 4:24 AM
subject: I GREET YOU!!!
mailed-by: outlook.com

HI,
I GREET YOU!!!
I’m looking for a Honest Partner I want to find my only my unique person and to be with.If we truly  Trust each other we will be happy together as family:) I want to L0VE and to be L0VED. I hope to meet the person who needs my devotion and love.I'm charming and very open-minded girl.I am approaching you for a genuine Partner,My main trait of character is my kindness.I always keep my integrity no matter the circumstances i find myself in life Because integrity pays. Tell Me About Yourself As You Reply ME HERE   Yours In Trust Anita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!