Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Romance scam email from Tina jimmy miracleyak10@yahoo.com tinajimmy4life@hotmail.com tinajimmy78@yahoo.co.uk

Originating IP: 106.10.196.179
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Singapore

from: Tina jimmy <miracleyak10@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Tina jimmy <tinajimmy4life@hotmail.com>
to: "tinajimmy78@yahoo.co.uk" <tinajimmy78@yahoo.co.uk>
date: Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 1:32 PM
subject: hello
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Hello,
it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your email address which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication.i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day.Tina Pls.Contact me through my private address so
that I can send photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!