Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Romance scam email stolen photo from Miran Brown Patel miranbrownpatel@yahoo.com

The site where the photo was stolen from didn't come up in Google Image search results, however the name/photo combination pulled up a number of Facebook pages by this name with different photos, none from Libya or Senegal, and all but 1 were women.

Originating IP: 41.214.118.117
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

from: Miran Brown patel <miranbrownpatel@yahoo.com> 
to:
date: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 2:55 PM
subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

My name is Miss MIRAN brown PATEL,from TRIPOLI LIBYA, 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before), 24 years of age and currently  residing in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. As friends,   we are in a position of knowing each other and  sharing experiences.

I only need a true love, and about My late father Dr. brown PATEL was Chairman/CEO of  Nonican Petroleum and Gas  Ltd, a leading oil and gas company in TRIPOLI before the rebels attacked our house one early morning,killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I was the only one survived because i was living in school hostel when the incident took place. Honestly is very painful to tell this story, And after the massacre i managed to escaped to  Senegal with the help of the United Nation Peace Keeping Force.

I sent you my friendship request to enable us know ourselves and if  you can assure me that  you can be trusted,  i will like to know more about you, I attach  my picture for you, although it was taken before my coming to Senegal for you to know who I am, while waiting for your positive reply.
Thanks and do have a wonderful day .

Your new friend, MIRAN

attachment; filename="MMM.JPG"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!