Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 20, 2015

Stolen photo from 419 scammer dying widow Mrs Fatima Meshaal fmeshaal2@gmail.com +229 65 800 745

from:    Fatima Meshaal <fmeshaal2@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 12:36 AM
subject:    Re: I WANT TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

Contact the bank and ask them how to open online account since is free.


How are you? Thank you for your message and your willingness to help me and my little son, I hope being in contact with you is being in right hand? because am afraid of someone betraying me since i don't know much about business or investment, i was a house wife when my late husband was alive but  with your promise lets go on, i have forwarded your information to the bank and introduce you as my partner who will receive the fund on my behalf, that's why i wrote it on my previous mail and said that you will open online bank account on the same bank so it will be easy for the bank to transfer the fund from my late husband's account to yours since opening the online account is free.

I have gone through your mail content again and again, discover that you are worth knowing more, therefore use this information to contact the bank by e-mail to find out their procedures for opening Non Citizen Online Bank Account that will enable you to receive this fund officially and legally without problem since this fund is all i have.
The name of the holding bank and their contacts are stated as bellow: Please try to contact the bank immediately with their e-mail address.
UNITY TRUST BANK PLC (UTB) BENIN.
Plot42 IB House Ganhito Cotonou, Benin Republic
Person contact: Dr Wens Ajara
Telephone Number: +229 99 599 240
E-mail Address:  info.unitytrustb@instruction.com  ,  unitytrust.bank@financier.com

Information about my late Husband & the deposit code are as follows:
Name of depositor: Engr. Sheikh al- al-Qassam Meshaal
Nationality: Palestine
Fund Ref Nos: UTB249007F
Account Numbers: 002606408711
Amount Deposited: US$5.5 Million
Next of Kin: Mrs. Fatima Meshaal
---------------------------------------------------------------
I am trusting you based on your genuine promises to be of help to me and my son, do not involve a third party into this matter for now until the fund is in your position. Keep me informed as you contact the bank for the opening of your online account, i will send you the deposit certificate of the fund as soon as i download it, here is my pics with my son attached and my phone number:- +229 65 800 745 whenever you want to talk to me. I 'm waiting to hear from you soon.

Love & care from!
Your new friend,
Mrs. Fatima Meshaal

attachment; filename="me and my son.jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!