Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Patrick Lawson frankkojo6@gmail.com patjlogj@gmail.com

from: Patrick Lawson <frankkojo6@gmail.com> 
reply-to: patjlogj@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM
subject: Good day,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Good day,

I am Patrick Lawson, personal attorney to my late client who  died
along with his wife and only daughter in a car accident here in
Lome-Togo without his next of kin.

whose relatives cannot get in touch with. I am compelled to do this
because I would not want the bank to push my clients funds into the
treasury as unclaimed inheritance.The amount in question is
$7.5million dollars.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you
Comprehensive details on what to do. I decided to work with you base
on your profile, there is no risk in this transaction,

Sincere response required.

Barrister Patrick Lawson, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!