Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

419 scam email from Dr Mike Willaims, Libyan politician info@cbn.net.id williams.co@yandex.com

Originating IP: 202.62.17.112
Originating ISP: Pt Internux
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

from: Dr Mike Willaims, Libyan politician <info@cbn.net.id> 
reply-to: williams.co@yandex.com
to:
date: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:42 PM
subject: Urgent Attention Needed


Dear Friend,
I'm Dr Mike Willaims, a Libyan politician who served as the interim Prime Minister of Libya for seven and half months during the Libyan civil war
Having come through your contact information via business directory. I would like to know if you will be willing to take up our offer of becoming our business partner in your country. I am looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle some funds on my behalf. A deposit was made one time ago by my late boss Muammar Gaddafi in cash USD $110,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Ten million dollars) in a security vault Company in Europe in an undisclosed open beneficiary name. They have freezed most assets and funds bearing my late boss name Gaddafi's, around the world but this fund is safe because it is not in his family name and I'm the only person that knows about this deposit which I have the document.
Consequently, my status/position of the present state does not permit me to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment, hence I contacted you to claim the funds. The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the Company and deliver it to your choice country where you can operate freely. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But before we proceed you will assure me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it eventually released to you. Last time the government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the UK following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council.
I will furnish you with more info as soon as I receive your response indicating your interest to partner with me and also, I will let you know about the sharing of the fund. At present I don't receive or make calls for security reasons. All communication is based on Emails. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.
Regards,
Dr Mike Willaims

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!