Search FraudFYI

Monday, July 13, 2015

419 scam email from the Dying Widow Mrs. Gladys Konga ooo9288@yahoo.co.jp gladyskonga1@gmail.com

from: Gladys konga <ooo9288@yahoo.co.jp> 
reply-to: Gladys konga <gladyskonga1@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 4:23 AM
subject: My Dear My name is Mrs Mrs Gladys Konga from Ivory coast I am married to late Mr.Eric Konga, a business man, before he died in October 2013. We were blessed with a son. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of (7.500, 000.00 U.S.Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire . Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem. Having known my fate I decided to donate this fund to church or a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct him. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches or orphanages. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son can not carry out this work only himself because of his age. I and my late husband decide to use some of the m
mailed-by: yahoo.co.jp
signed-by: yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!