Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

419 scam email from Jennifer Francis jean-francois.sibers@culture.gouv.fr jennifer.francis@safe-mail.net

Originating IP: 8.15.0.59
Originating ISP: The Globaltap Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States

from: Jennifer Francis <jean-francois.sibers@culture.gouv.fr> 
reply-to: jennifer.francis@safe-mail.net
to: 
date: Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:03 PM
subject: Dear friend,

Dear friend,

My name is Jennifer Francis, the branch manager of my bank here. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant account with a base of $ 15,000,000.00 (fifteen million). After further investigation I also discovered that the owner of the account died with his wife and their only daughter in a fatal car accident.

He died without a beneficiary to the account, my research and review of the account opening file proved that his supposed next of kin died with him as a result of the accident, The bank will approve this money to any foreigner who has the information about this account, which i will give to you, because the former operator of this account was a foreigner.

Therefore I need your full cooperation in this transaction; I will provide all the necessary information needed in order to claim this money. I would like you to provide immediately your full name and address, date of birth, occupation, Tel & fax numbers, so that I will rely on you.

All I require is your honest cooperation and trust worthy to enable us see this arrangement through. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate banking procedure that will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon receipt of your reply I will give you the details and necessary procedure to make the transfer a success.

Your early reply in this regard will be appreciated.

Yours truly,

Jennifer Francis.




Merci de nous aider à préserver l'environnement en n'imprimant ce courriel et les documents joints que si nécessaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!