Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Addo Kwame addokwame@accountant.com +233-547830447

Originating IP: 154.70.64.55
Originating ISP: Blutelecom-as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from:    Mr. Addo Kwame <addokwame@accountant.com>
to:   
date:    Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:19 AM
subject:    Dear
mailed-by:    accountant.com

How are you and your family? My name is Mr. Addo Kwame; I work as an Operation Manager with a reputable bank here in my country; in our current performance of annual audit, I discovered late customers (Mr. Wayne Richardson) funds in my bank worth $7,655,000.00. I write to seek your co-operation as my foreign partner and your consent to present you as the beneficiary to my bank. I am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations and there were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence. The owner of this fund was working with a Gold mining Company here in the Gold Coast Region of Accra Ghana in West Africa and he was involved in a fatal Auto accident while he was traveling to Kumasi with his family (wife and their only daughter) on Thursday, June 30, 2011. He died along with his entire family.

After going through his file in our bank, I discovered that he left the sum of US$7,655,000.00 without specifying any beneficiary to his file as next of kin. The fund in question can only be released to specified next of Kin to Late Mr. Wayne Richardson. Now this fund is unclaimed to our bank and I require assistance and seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to Late Mr. Wayne Richardson, According to the central bank rules, if any dormant account stays for 6 years, the government will confiscate the account. I want you to confirm immediately so that our bank will carry on the transfer. Once again, I will back you up with the relevant documents.

Note: This business can only last us 14 days depending on our seriousness and commitment with the bank to enable my bank release the funds to you as the next of kin to the bank deceased customer been the depositor of the funds for safety and subsequent disbursement. After everything, I will visit your country for my own share of the money and I hope to meet you in person sooner.

If you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest and the sharing percentage will be 50%50. All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course. If you are not interested, please also indicate so, so that it will enable me to contact other foreign partners who might be interested to work with me.
A swift acknowledgment of the receipt of this letter and early establishment of position will be appreciated.
As soon as I receive your acceptance mail further details will be giving to you.

Finally, I want you to understand that this transaction requires trust, honest mature minded and above all, utmost confidentiality, to avoid escalating.

YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS LINE FOR MORE DISCUSSION: +233547830447

Thanks and stay Blessed,
Best regard,
Mr. Addo Kwame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!