Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 12, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Hania Mohamed iob334@aol.com Studio Legale Di Avvocato Capurso Salvatore info@salvatorestudiolegale.com salvatorestudiolegale@ymail.com +39-3293739938 +39-0660513264

Originating IP: 151.44.160.5
Originating ISP: Wind Telecomunicazioni
City: Milan
Country of Origin: Italy

from:    Mrs.Hania Mohamed <iob334@aol.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 4:27 PM
subject:    Please contact my lawyer.
mailed-by:    aol.com
signed-by:    mx.aol.com

Attn:
  
Greetings to you, I have received your email and I am grateful to all your effort you have showed me in this transaction and I will continue praying to God to see us through and also give you the wisdom to assist me distribute my funds to charities. 
  
I have already given your contact information to my lawyer in order to open communication with you to release my funds to your care, which he is very much aware that you are the next of kin to my funds and the purpose, I have also instructed him to assist you in every legal aspect concerning this transaction and the remittance of the funds to your care. 
  
Below is the information of my lawyer and I advice you to follow his instructions as he is the one that will surely guard you through any legal aspect concerning the release of my deposit to you. 
  
STUDIO LEGALE DI AVVOCATO  CAPURSO SALVATORE 
C.so   V. Emanuele II, 184, 00186 Rome 
Direct Tel: +39 329 373 9938 
Fax: +  39 06 60513264 
Email inquiries:   info@salvatorestudiolegale.com 
Private Email:   salvatorestudiolegale@ymail.com 
  
Please I will also advice you to update me on every communication with my lawyer so that I will also be following the entire process, although as you may know that I am very sick, but I will try my best in checking my emails. 


Thanks as I wait your response, 
  
May God bless you. 
  
Mrs. Hania Mohamed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!