Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

419 scam email from Former President Goodluck Jonathan keithfrankmer@gmail.com +234-9024667059

from:    President Goodluck Jonathan <keithfrankmer@gmail.com>
to:   
bcc:   
date:    Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:23 AM
subject:    I SENT YOU SMS THIS MORNING
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

Dear friend,

As the former president of Nigeria, i deemed it necessary to set-up
private investment abroad because the newly elected government is my
opposition party and they are doing everything within their capacity
to tarnish my parties achievement over the years. This blessed nation
'Nigeria' has been greatly criticized in international business but
the fact remains that many countries cannot do without Nigeria, Oh
Yes, a lot of manufacturers worldwide cannot make reasonable profit
without locating a buyer / major distributor from Nigeria.

I have moved the sum of Thirty Seven Million Pounds Sterling for my
private investment abroad because i must relocate my family and my
close relations within a month henceforth. I need your partnership to
receive the 37M-GBP as investment fund, which must be channeled into
lucrative investments in your country. Your benefit will be 25% of the
total amount thereby making this opportunity a very huge one for you,
hence I await your reply for further briefing.

Respectively,
President Goodluck Jonathan
Former President of Nigeria (FGN)
Telephone: +234.902.466.7059

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!