Search FraudFYI

Thursday, August 6, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Elizabeth Jabber pp.k.vinyard02@gmail.com lisajabber1@yahoo.fr

from: Mike Kerry <pp.k.vinyard02@gmail.com> 
to:
date: Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:33 AM
subject: I need someone I can trust
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear Beloved,

I need someone I can trust with charity work. I was diagnosed with lung cancer; according to the medical report the cancer has advanced to the very last stage and you know what that means. I have been abused by relatives and family because of my past. I am a Christian now repented and God put in my mind to give out the rest of my money to charity, I do not trust all my friends here because none of them cared about me, but for the money and I know about my health. I decided to choose a neutral person with a good heart whom I can trust to distribute the fund.This is  where the decision to contact you came. I want to distribute these funds to people in need, especially the sick and homeless. I am 75yrs old and God really blessed me with wealth, but will I take it with me when i go to be with my make? if you can handle this, please let me know. I will wait for your response here before going ahead to give instructions to my Lawyer. In case you know that you can't handle this please let me know for I need someone

lisajabber1@yahoo.fr

Mrs. Elizabeth Jabber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!