Search FraudFYI

Thursday, September 24, 2015

419 scam email from Diplomat Mr. Lee Nelson hebertchris@hotmail.com dip.leenelson@yahoo.com 620-306-4235

from:    hebert chris <hebertchris@hotmail.com>
to:   
date:    Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 7:05 AM
subject:    CONTACT Diplomat Mr.Lee Nelson,
mailed-by:    hotmail.com

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Diplomat Mr. Lee Nelson, Mandated to deliver your inheritance funds to you in your country of residence.The Funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of  these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed  with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at Dallas International Airport (DFW) Texas,  United States of America here in your country and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1.Name in full:....................................
2.Address:.........................................
3.Nationality:...................................
4.Age:...............................................
5.Sex.................................................
6.Occupation:.......................................
7.Marital status:.................................
8.Private telephone no...........................
9.Your identity card .......................

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information above so that we can proceed and Note that you are to obtain FUNDS ORIGIN CERTIFICATE from Benin Republic where your funds originated from before this delivery will be completed as I am being held by the customs here in the airport. 

Regards
Diplomat Mr. Lee Nelson,
Here is my email contact ( dip.leenelson@yahoo.com )
Call or Text me at   +1-620-306-4235

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!