Search FraudFYI

Thursday, December 17, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Awa Salif awasallf2@outlook.fr Ben Kone Esq. Ben Law Firms benkone@outlook.com

from: awa sallf <awasallf2@outlook.fr> 
to: 
date: Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:25 AM
subject: Greetings to you in the name of lord
mailed-by: outlook.fr

Dear Beloved,

I am preparing for a long journey of which am still unsure if I would come back or not. I would be undergoing a surgical operation for cancer next week. My doctors has refused to say my chances.

As i have no child, i am secretly informing you to communicate my lawyer to guide you and request my bank  to transfer balance of my late husband's money of about $1,750,000 to your church or to you for continuous care of the less privileged.

His name is;  Ben Kone ESQ
              Ben Law Firms
              Email:  benkone@outlook.com

You should contact him only after five days from today and if you did not hear back from me. But if by His Grace i survive, half of this amount would still go to you and your church as my token of thanksgiving to God.

Your friend,

Mrs. Awa Salif  Fellowship of  God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!