Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Natali Damouni patqu10@yahoo.com natalidamouni@mail2world.com

from: natali <patqu10@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: natali <natalidamouni@mail2world.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 8:16 AM
subject: From Mrs.Natali Damouni
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

From Mrs.Natali Damouni

I am Mrs Natali Damouni a born again Christian and a widow and I want to make a donation of $1.5m to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your Country,

and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country and i am seriously illed please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me.

Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund.

Thanks,
Mrs Natali Damouni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!