Search FraudFYI

Saturday, December 12, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widower Dennis Jefferson info@live.co.uk dennisjefferson236@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.145.117.2
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa

from:    Dennis Jefferson <info@live.co.uk>
reply-to:    dennisjefferson236@yahoo.com
to:    Recipients <info@live.co.uk>
date:    Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 2:54 PM
subject:    Donation To You,

I am Dennis Jefferson, i was born on February 9, 1956. I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I decided to donate £8 Million Pounds to you to promote charity works. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!