Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

419 scam email from Ruth Clark ruthclark-1@charity.com mrsruthclark1952@gmail.com

Originating IP: 187.72.140.161
Originating ISP: Ctbc
City: Esmeraldas
Country of Origin: Brazil

from: Mrs. R. Clark <ruthclark-1@charity.com> 
reply-to: mrsruthclark1952@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 8:45 AM
subject: ***BULK*** Seasons Greetings

Greetings in the name of our Lord and merry Christmas on advance,  I'm sorry for  intruding  your privacy  in this manner, I'm Ruth Clark and I hail from Hertfordshire in UK. I need someone like you that I can trust with a charity work, I have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and will die any time soon according my doctor report, I will really appreciate your response so i can give you more details.

God bless you.

Mrs R. Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!