Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

419 scam email from Jimmy Doe jimm4doe07@mynet.com

Originating IP: 23.235.227.106
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States

from: Jimmy Doe <jimm4doe07@mynet.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 7:07 PM
subject: Reply Investment Of US$45Million.

Hello,
I’m honorable Jimmy Doe Liberian by nationality.
I got your email address through google yellow page.
I have a transaction involved transferring of funds amounted to US$45 000 000 I want you to invest. Please upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you the full

details on how the project will be executed; in addition I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum.
But considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, precisely the Funds and I know that

you do not know the nature of this transaction and I am sure you have not done this kind before. Therefore for us to  proceed, I will like to speak with you on phone

first. Please, forward to me your current telephone number you can be reached always.
Yours sincerely,
Jimmy Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!